Guava can be consumed in different maturation stages, more to green or even yellowish. The fruit should have no staining or wilting signs. Guava ripens after being harvested. Like tomatoes, the fruit is rich in lycopene, a substance that neutralizes the action of free radicals and stimulates the immune system. Studies point to lycopene as a reducer of risk for cancer.
Red and White.
- Packaging: Vaccumed
- Net weight: 2,3 KG p/case
- Gross weight : 2,5 KG p/case
- Pallet: 204 cases p/Pallet
- Storage temperature: 5-10ºC / 41-50ºF
- Storage relative humidity (%): 90%
- Durability: 2 to 3 weeks
The information will be here soon.