Among the different varieties of melon from Brazil, the most common is yellow. The production is simple and the consumption is guaranteed. The yellow melon contains the antioxidant called beta carotene. It is considered an alkalizing food since 60% of its salt is alkaline. Moreover, it contains vitamins A, C and E in addition to some minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and iron.
- Net Weigh: 5 Kg (types 5/6). 10 Kg – 50X30 (types 5 to 12). 13 Kg and 15 Kg – eurobox (types 7/8/9/10/12). 15 Kg 50X40 (types 5/6)
- Case/Pallet: 150 boxes of 5Kg. 70 boxes of 13 Kg ans 15 Kg (eurobox) and 72 boxes of 15 Kg (50X40)
- Storage temperature: 12ºC / 54ºF
- Storage relative humidity (%): 85-90%
- Durability: 3 to 4 weeks (fruits are maintained in controlled atmosphere)
All year long.