Fruit native from India. The most consumed variety in the world is Tommy Atkins. In Brazil, the Palmer variety has already been conquering space in the market because of its great quantity of pulp, unique and pleasant aroma together with the excellent flavor and quantity of fiber. Mango is a fruit that ripens after being harvested. Fruit with caloric content equal to papaya and has a high antioxidant content of carotenoids due to its orange color.
Palmer, Tomy, Kent, Keitt, Haden.
6 to 10 fruits per case.
Maritime for Palmer and Tomy variety.
Air Cargo for Kent, Keitt, Haden as well as Tomy and Palmer.
- Net weight: 4,0 KG p/case
- Gross weight : 4,3 KG p/case
- Case/Pallet: 156 cases p/Pallet
- Storage temperature: 13-15ºC / 55ºF
- Storage relative humidity (%) 85-90%
- Durability: 2 to 3 weeks (fruits are maintained in controlled atmosphere).
- Haden from Oct to Dec.
- Kent from Oct to Dec.
- Keitt from Sep to Dec.
- Palmer from Feb to Nov.
- Tommy from Aug to Dec.